Text from above image:
"I use the NHS app to order repeat prescriptions". Your NHS, your way. Download the NHS app
Links to https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-app/
Welcome to East Street Surgery. Our General Practitioners are committed to provide high quality NHS medical care for individuals and families in a friendly and caring environment.
We know how important it is to provide the right type of care with a range of easy to book appointments to suit the different lifestyles and clinical needs of all of our patients.
- Book GP and Nurse appointments online, by telephone or in person
- GP led triage service for urgent clinical issues
- 10 minute telephone/face to face GP appointments; 10 minutes or double face to face appointments wiht nurses depending on required care
- Book GP and Nurse appointments up to four weeks in advance
- Well staffed and helpful reception team
- Continuity of care as you are able to plan your appointments in advance and see the same Clinician each time
- Access to 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week, GP and Nurse appointments at our local ‘Enhanced Access’ hub based at Spa Medical Centre, Old Jamaica Rd. Ask a receptionist for appointment options and availability for booking.
We are a Safe Surgery. This means that anyone who resides within our catchment area can register with us regardless of immigration status, language or lack of identity (ID) or proof of address.
Patient Participation Group Meeting
If you are interested in helping the surgery develop, we have a Patient Participation Group which meets approximately once every three months.
Please ask at reception for further details about how to get involved or send us an email to: email@example.com
Our premises are suitable for access by disabled patients.